Day One (Saturday)

When God created every living thing that moveth in one day it must have been a day like today. I feel like I've been here all summer and it has only been one day. I suppose I've already got my money's worth then because I know somehow I soaked up at least 30 days worth of Nicaraguan sites, sounds, and smells all by noon.

Considering the scariness I saw last night coming in from the airport I should say things always look better in the morning and not having to use a flashlight to get a glass of water was a good step. The house is actually great. We have an open breezeway (courtyard sort of thing) along our house and tropical plants grow straight out of the ground and they don't wilt on the edges like mine always do at home.

A welcome site of Cartoon Network and Choco Puffs

A Trip to the Market

San Fernando vs Costa Caribbea

No comments:

Post a Comment